StayresCanada is designed to track facts all about Canada. Canada has much to offer the visitor. One can talk a lot about canada which comprises of many variety of national and provincial parks, and miles of beaches and coastline to pursue the activity of your choice, or just to take a leisurely escorted motor-coach tour and see the beautiful scenery. You can go hiking in Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, sea kayaking at Tangier, Nova Scotia, biking the lush country roads of Prince Edward Island or fishing the Miramichi River in New Brunswick. The Atlantic Provinces offer the visitor a wide range of things to do. StayResCanada gives you much more information about canada.
Following are some the facts all about canada. to give you the most relevant information about canada.
- With only three people per square kilometer, Canada has the fourth lowest population density in the world.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Canada does not own the North Pole. In fact, no country owns the North Pole. It is believed, however, that Santa Claus is from Canada.
- Canada is the world's eighth biggest trader.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world, with 9,971,000 square kms of land.
- Of all of the world's producers of natural gas, copper, zinc, nickel, aluminum, and gold, Canada is in the top five.
- Canada is the home of many great inventions, including: basketball, the electric light bulb, the electric range, the electron microscope, standard time, the television, the telephone, and the zipper.
- Canada is the fifth largest energy producer.
- Canada has the world's highest tertiary education enrolment.