Canada offer many unique things that are worth visiting. Following are some of the unique things in Canada.
Only in Canada
- A pizza can get to your house faster than an ambulance
- People order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
- You can buy Tylenol containing codine without a prescription. In fact, Jane
- Fonda was once stopped at the U.S. border for trying to take it home.
- You can leave both doors of Banks open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- You can Leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- You can use answering machines to screen calls and then have call we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
- You buy hot dogs in packages of twelve and buns in packages of eight.
- There are handicap-parking places in front of a skating rink.
- Drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- The Senate of Canada is sustained by protocol, alcohol and Geritol.
- You can get drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.